Policy Writing for Information Managers
Information Enterprises Australia
The participants will develop knowledge and skills in developing sound organisational policies and guidelines
Participants will be able to:
- Describe the role of policy and guidelines within an organisation
- Identify policy issues
- Describe the different types of policy used in an organisation.
- Identify when a policy is required
- Apply techniques for writing clear, usable policy documents suitable for the organisation
- Apply a methodology for the development of policies and procedures related to information use and information management
- Draft a policy using the methodology and tools presented.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.