Introduction to Program Logic
Program logic is a simplified model of expected cause-and-effect relationships between activities, immediate changes, intermediate outcomes and final outcomes. This workshop introduces the program logic concept and lays out a step by step process for creating a logic model. The workshop concludes with an overview of how this logic model can be used for program design and to be the spine of a monitoring, evaluation, reporting and improvement framework.
This workshop is offered in partnership with the Australasian Evaluation Society (AES). AES members please register here through the AES' website.
By the end of this course attendees should be able to:
- have the confidence and ability to develop a simple program logic model
- understand how program logic can be used for planning and for monitoring and evaluation
Benefits to your organisation
- projects will be outcome focused
- provides the organisation with a framework for evaluating the impact and effectiveness of projects
- KPI and organisational performance monitoring frameworks can be better aligned to projects achievements
Benefits to you
- understand the uses of program logic and the key concepts
- be able to build a simple program logic model for your project
- know how program logic is useful for project planning, monitoring and evaluation
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.