Developing, Implementing & Monitoring your Digitisation Program
Digitisation One Day Workshop
This practical workshop will address all of these considerations and many more.
Digitisation initiatives are generally driven by any or all of the following, to:
- Improve information sharing, access and retrieval;
- Improve business efficiency;
- Reduce hard copy storage requirements and costs.
Organisations whose digitisation processes have not been assessed as reliable may incur significant and largely unnecessary risks and costs, such as
- Digitisation programs unable to meet current statutory and evidential requirements
- Future challenges arising because the digitisation processes have not been assessed as reliable and therefore may NOT result in an accurate, complete and reliable digital reproduction of the source document.
- No quantifiable gains in business efficiency or reductions in storage costs.
These things must be considered when undertaking any digitisation initiatives, whether the digitisation is undertaken in house or using a commercial vendor.
Calibration Test Targets
IRIS has available two digitisation test targets for purchase and we have an exclusive offer:
10% Price Reduction for Training Participants
COST: $225 inc GST for all orders placed by Training Participants or their organisations after they have paid for their training course in full.
IRIS now offers an Online Records Management Basics. Use this link to see this and our other online courses. More courses will be added in the near future.