Email and Workflow Mastery for Outlook Users
This half-day workshop is designed for people who want to learn how to better manage their Inbox and workload; and hit the "Email Sweet Spot" – that place where email is restored as a personal productivity tool AND a strategic business communication tool.
The program will provide you with a framework to address the 3 core issues of Volume, Quality and Culture. By the completion of the program, you will have strategies and processes that will allow you to plan and stay focused on your highest priorities.
The Email and Workflow Mastery workshop will teach you how to:
- Manage email distractions and disruptions
- Deal with an overloaded Inbox
- Reduce the load on your Inbox by filtering low priority emails
- Set up an filing system that makes it easy to file AND easy to find emails
- Structure emails for action
- Build better realtionships via email
- Capture and plan your day-to-day work
- Manage your active paperwork
- Plan today for productivity tomorrow
- Identify the behaviours that create a productive email environment for everyone
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.