Springboard Women's Career and Personal Development Program
SPRINGBOARD WOMEN'S CAREER AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
This award-winning program enables women to give more and get more out of their work. They identify where they are going, and then develop the skills, ‘can do’ attitude and the confidence to get on with it. All useful assets at any time, but especially valuable to organisations dealing with change.
- Improve their ability to set and achieve goals and be motivated to take action to make things happen.
- Learn how to deal better with change and stay focused in these turbulent times.
- A greater set of tools and practices to both have a satisfying and balanced personal and professional life.
- Increase their emotional intelligence and identify their strengths, skills, capabilities and achievements.
- Learn stress management techniques that will lead to more energy and less anxiety.
- Project a positive image, become more visible and be able to market themselves with ease.
- Use networks and mentors effectively.
The organisation will benefit from staff who:
- Are more aware, confident, mature and sensitive.
- Give more to, and get more from their work.
- Challenge inflexible thinking and practices.
- Cooperative working relationships and customer interactions.
- Previously undiscovered staff skills and a newly-developed focus.
- Increased staff confidence, morale and job satisfaction.
- Improved performance
- Contributing to Diversity and Inclusion aims.
What you get:
- Four one-day workshops delivered over three months.
- 300 page workbook and learning guide with real life stories and examples.
- Personality profiling.
- Networking opportunities.
- Support from other women on the program and an expert coach.
- Positive role models and guest speakers.
When: Mon 22 May, Mon 19 June, Mon 17 July, Mon 28 August 2017.
Where: Workspace Unlimited Convention & Conference Venue – Swanbourne, WA 139 Claremont Crs, Swanbourne WA 6010, Australia.
Early Bird Special: $1295 if booked and paid by 13 April 2017.
Contact: Jo McNeilly on 0413 468 479 for further information
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.