Perth Business Writers' Conference
After four successful years in Queensland, the first annual Perth Business Writers' Conference is being held on Wednesday 21 October 2015.
This unique event provides a day of training for government and corporate writers, including communications staff, sales staff and others who write as part of their job.
This year, dynamic and experienced trainers from government and industry will run sessions on:
- plain language writing—the secrets to delivering complex messages to a general audience
- editing under pressure: how professional editors create high quality content under the weight of deadlines
- change management writing—communicating effectively through organisational change
- brand stories—how you can create business opportunities through storytelling
- taking it online—best practice for effective web writing.
And if you want to bring the team along, you can get a great discount off the standard registration price for each person. However, seats to this event will be limited, so get in soon!
Go to www.pbwconference.com.au to register or for more information.
Note: This is no talk-fest! These are practical sessions designed to help you improve your workplace writing skills ASAP!
Time: 8am to 5pm
Date: Wednesday 21 October 2015
Cost: Standard (1 or 2 attendees): $440; Team (3+ attendees): $396
Venue: Technology Park Function Centre, 2 Brodie Hall Drive, Bentley WA