Perth Business Writers Conference 2018
The Perth Business Writers Conference is a one-day training event that gives government and corporate communicators access to experts in the industry - locals who understand your state's particular challenges. You can get a wealth of practical advice and meet some great people as well.
And this year, we'll look to the future - where is communications going and what will our roles look like in coming years? What skills will we need? What will our customers expect from us?
In particular, we'll discuss:
- what the future of communications will look like
- content marketing in the era of information overload
- internal communications - why staff engage (and don't!) in 2018
- social media strategy - so many channels, so little time
- the relevance of traditional media and skills in a digital future.