Writing Training Roadshow 2017 - Perth
Business writing, including government writing, isn’t like other writing and the challenges aren’t the same. You deal with deadlines, approvals, evolving technologies and competing priorities. You need to be results-driven, and continually upgrade your skills and knowledge.
With these challenges in mind, I've created an intensive 5-hour training workshop that reflects the real world that you work in and focuses on the main problem areas in business writing.
This event on Thursday 10 August will cover:
- the reader (the key to everything!) – how to know them, understand them and write for them
- writing for different genres – how to take different approaches with different genres to give readers what they want
- plain language – how to do it, how not to do it and why it goes wrong so often
- the process – how to hone your writing process so it’s smooth and consistent every time
- editing in a time crunch – what to prioritise and what to leave out.
And if you want to bring the team along, you can get a discount off the standard price for each person. However, seats will be limited and registrations close Friday 4 August, so register soon!
Go to www.lexicommunications.com.au/training-roadshow-2017 to register or for more information.