Myers-Briggs High Tea
Have you ever wondered why you immediately hit it off with some people and find others challenging or difficult?
The MBTI® is a personality assessment that indicates psychological preferences in how we perceive the world and make decisions. It came about through the work of Katharine Briggs and her daughter Isabel Briggs Myer. They wanted a tool that would make the work of Psychologist Carl Gustav Jung useful in everyday life … and they nailed it!
This fun and engaging 3-hour workshop will provide you with great insights around personality types using the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® self-assessment process.
- Identify your own type and understand more about your personality in terms of strengths and potential weaknesses
- Identify your dominant personality function and create strategies for developing least used functions
- Demonstrate an understanding of individual differences in others
- Use a common frame of reference to assist with conflict resolution
- Build respect for others through understanding differences and strengths
The learning lunch is interactive, fun AND challenging and provides opportunity to learn how to better interact effectively with others.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.