Adobe Photoshop CS4 - Level 2
Overview: In this course, students will work with the advanced tools and features available in Photoshop CS4.
Target Audience: This course is intended for the intermediate and advanced users of Photoshop.
Pre-requisites: • Photoshop CS4 - Level 1
At Course Completion: Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use the tools available in Adobe Photoshop to enhance an image.
- Create and edit vector paths.
- Create custom fills and patterns.
Outline: Module 1: Enhancing Images
- Retouch Images
- Adjust Tonal Range Using Adjustment Layers
Module 2: Working with Vector Paths
- Create Vector Paths
- Edit Paths
Module 3: Applying Custom Fills
- Create Swatches and Gradient
- Create Custom Patterns and Brushes
Module 4: Working with Layers
- Blend Layers
- Work with Shape Layers
- Work with Masks
- Apply Special Effects to a Layer
- Module 5: Automating Tasks
- Work with Actions
- Automate Tasks in Adobe Bridge
Module 6: Working with Video Files
- Edit Video Files
- Export Video Files
Module 7: Integrating with Other Adobe Applications
- Integrate with Adobe Illustrator
- Edit a Photoshop File with Adobe Acrobat
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.