Adobe Photoshop CS6 - Level 1
Overview: Adobe Photoshop CS6 - Part 1 focuses on basic features of Photoshop so that the student can navigate the environment and use the Photoshop tools to work with photographic images.
Target Audience: Target students include professional or amateur photographers who want to use the robust features of Photoshop to enhance, modify, and organise their photographs, and anyone interested in working toward the Adobe Visual Communications using Photoshop certification.
Pre-requisites: To ensure your success in your course, you should have a basic comfort level with digital photography. For example, you have used a digital camera and have downloaded images to your computer or other storage device.
At Course Completion: In this course, you will navigate the Photoshop CS6 workspace, identify and use Photoshop tools to enhance photographic images, and organise files in Adobe Bridge. You will learn to:
- Identify the basic components of the Photoshop workspace and Adobe Bridge
- Define image size, resolution, and colour modes
- Work with selection tool and layers
Outline: Lesson 1: Getting Started with Photoshop
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Adobe Bridge and Mini Bridge
- Navigate the Photoshop Workspace
- Customise the Photoshop Workspace
Lesson 2: Beginning with Image Basics
- Manage Image Elements and Formats
- Working with Digital Devices
Lesson 3: Managing Selections and Layers
- Use Selection Tools
- Manage Layers
Lesson 4: Making Image Adjustments
- Crop, Move, and Straighten Images
- Image Repairs
Lesson 5: Refining Images
- Layer Adjustments
- Introduction to Camera Raw
Lesson 6: Saving Images for Web and Print
- Save Images for the Web
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.