Adobe Photoshop CS6 - Level 2
Overview: This course delves into some of the more advanced image creation and editing techniques, and offers you hands-on activities that demonstrate how Photoshop techniques can be used in combination to create exciting visual effects.
Target Audience: This course targets professional or amateur graphic designers and illustrators who want to use the robust features of Photoshop to create visual media. In addition, anyone interested in working toward the Adobe Visual Communications using Photoshop certification will find this course helpful.
Pre-requisites: Before attending this course, students must have attended Adobe Photoshop CS6 - Part 1 or possess the skills covered in this course.
At Course Completion: After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Draw images by using raster tools such as brushes, stamps, erasers, and gradients.
- Create visuals by using vector tools such as the pen, shape, and type tools.
- Create special effects and streamline workflow by using advanced layer tools such as masks, filters, layer styles, smart objects, and layer comps.
Outline: Lesson 1: Creating Raster Images
- Draw with Brushes
- Create Gradients
- Use Tool Presets
Lesson 2: Working with Vector Image Tools
- Create Images with Vector Paths
- Use the Shape Drawing Tools
- Work with Type
- Type Special Effects
Lesson 3: Using Advanced Layer Techniques
- Modify Images with Masks
- Use Filters to Apply Special Effects
- Apply Special Effects to Layers
- Use Smart Objects for Nondestructive Editing
- Utilize Layer Comps
Lesson 4: Automating Tasks
- Create and Use Actions
- Batch Process Files with Photoshop and Adobe Bridge
Lesson 5: Creating and Editing Video
- Edit Video
- Add Graphics, Titling, and Animations to Video
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.