In today’s world, business demands more than keeping your nose to the grindstone and your ear to the ground. You need business savvy and the ability to establish yourself in a credible manner. A gaffe or social mistake at the wrong time can damage your career. If you want to enhance and polish your business image, or if you just want to avoid feeling uncomfortable and not fitting in to the corporate world, this workshop will allow you to take a quantum leap forward in skill, sophistication, and confidence.
This course will benefit any individual who is newly appointed to a management position, or interacts with people they don’t know on a regular basis. It is also ideal for the professional development of graduates.
Key Participant Benefits
- Feel confident and relaxed in business introductions by knowing the correct procedures for shaking hands and using eye contact to remembering names
- Fit in with appropriate dress and manners for every business occasion
- Feel more confident of your business communication in every situation
- Get the most out of business card swaps
- Establish trust and credibility through appropriate behaviours
Key Business Benefits
- Allows greater revenue potential through not having clients/customers be interested but turned off by a sales person’s social habits
- Increased management confidence that the business is being well represented
At Course Completion
Participants will leave the course with a certificate of attendance and an individualised action plan to help support next steps on return to the workplace. More importantly you will have developed skills and knowledge to become:
- More confident and comfortable in your role
- More able to get the best out of people in training
- More adept as a knowledge transferrer
- Better able to deal with challenges that present in a training room
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.