The New Horizons Conducting Meetings Program teaches participants about planning, participating in, and concluding successful meetings. Students learn how to establish the purpose and agenda of a meeting, facilitate participants' progress toward the meeting goals, improve their leadership abilities, facilitate situation analysis, brainstorming, and decision making, foster creative thinking, manage conflict among meeting participants. Course activities also cover building a positive climate during a meeting and following best practices of verbal and nonverbal communication. The manual is designed for quick scanning in the classroom and filled with interactive exercises that help ensure student success.
This course will benefit any individual who is involved in the running or organisation of meetings.
Key Participant Benefits:
- Creates time efficiencies through vital preparation and meeting management skills
- Crafts an effective leadership image through meeting leadership skills
- Increases staff satisfaction and motivation via effective action oriented meetings
Key Business Benefits:
- Boosts an organisation’s productivity through time saving
- Meeting participants stay alert and enthused rather than bored and disinterested
- Increases effectiveness of meeting outcomes
At Course Completion:
Participants will leave the course with a certificate of attendance and an individualised action plan to help support next steps on return to the workplace.
More importantly you will have developed skills and knowledge to:
- Create more productive meetings
- Run the meeting efficiently to time by handling different personalities
- Get action happening between meetings
- Be more confident
- Craft a good leadership image
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.