Developing a Business Case
New Horizons Learning Centre Perth
On completion a participant will be able to:
- Analyse, create and communicate a successful business case to meet your organisation's unique needs
- Prepare a rigorous analysis to support the case
- Explain the key financial principles used in business case development
- Translate a concept or initiative into a range of viable options for achieving organizational goals
- Identify and compare costs and benefits of alternative solutions
- Apply risk assessment techniques to mitigate potential problems
- Prioritise alternative solutions according to key decision criteria
- Present the business case effectively to critical stakeholders to gain approval and buy in and increase the success rate.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.
New Horizons Perth is a training provider based in the Perth CBD. All trainers must have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, at least two years group training experience and industry experience.