At the very best, poor grammar can have ‘you’ be considered as being sloppy. At the worst, it can make you a laughing stock or be thought of as stupid. It is unfortunate, but many people still judge people’s competence on their written output because it is on record. A commercial enterprise can suffer in many areas because of this; efficiency, customer retention and reputation, to name a few.
‘Dramatic Grammatics’ has been designed to make the process of learning (or re-learning in some cases) grammar fun and user-friendly. The course uses the metaphor of theatre to teach the fundamental grammar needed to write well for business. Participants will learn how to improve business writing skills by understanding grammatical rules and where to apply them.
This course is essential for anyone who has problems with the fundamentals of well-constructed and grammatically correct sentences. This is especially if such a person corresponds on behalf of his/her organisation to external parties, but those needing clear internal written communications will also benefit. Executive Assistants, Customer Service Officers, Supervisors, Sales People and Managers are usual fits for this course.
Key Participant Benefits
- Easy and logical mastery of learning through simple yet sequential method means
- Increased clarity, accuracy and understanding of messages, through a more polished and professional image
- Excellent foundation skills for Business Writing and Report and Proposal Writing
Key Business Benefits
- Presents a professional business image to customers both external and internal
- Boosts an individual’s productivity through accurate, clear and well-constructed communication
- Minimises misunderstandings and re-work by others via clarity and accuracy
At Course Completion
Participants will leave the course with a certificate of attendance and an individualised action plan to help support next steps on return to the workplace. More importantly you will have developed skills and knowledge to:
- Be clearer
- Be correct
- Save misunderstanding through ambiguity
- Create a positive and professional reputation
- Be more productive by avoiding rewriting
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.