Effective Time Management
Time Management is a misnomer. Individuals need to effectively organise ‘themselves’ within a given time period in order to gain greater productivity and minimise stress. The New Horizons' Effective Time Management Program teaches participants the fundamentals of time management. You will learn how to prioritise, plan and organise your workload and understand the elements that will sabotage your progress. Further, you will learn tips and tricks to more effectively manage your e-mail, the telephone, meetings, personal interactions, and paperwork.
This course will benefit any individual who is having challenges juggling multiple tasks or difficulties ‘fitting’ his/her work in a particular time frame.
Key Participant Benefits
- Enhance necessary behavioural change through increased self understanding
- Accomplish greater productivity through prioritisation and technology mastery
- Increase satisfaction by getting the big tasks done
- Decrease stress by getting in control
- Master your energy more effectively by better scheduling and self management
Key Business Benefits
- Presents a more efficient business image to customers
- Boosts an individual’s productivity and increases their likely retention in the company through increased performance satisfaction
- Saves the time of others by better time boundaries
- Increases revenue potential through greater efficiency
- Adaptable to various time management systems/technologies
At Course Completion
Participants will leave the course with a certificate of attendance and an individualised action plan to help support next steps on return to the workplace. More importantly you will have developed skills and knowledge to become:
- Focused on the ‘right’ things
- More productive
- More satisfied, confident and comfortable in your role
- Less stressed and feeling more in control
- Better able to manage interruptions, both technological and people
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.