Essential Skills for EA's and PA's
The role of the EA or PA is not always an easy one, especially if your boss/es are great at their technical expertise but not necessarily good at organising themselves or have a tendency to intimidate (perhaps unknown to them) with their interpersonal style.
On the other hand, a good EA or PA who is on top of their game, can make a world of difference to their direct superiors and end up with a very professional reputation, derive a good deal of satisfaction from their job and wield a lot of clout in the process.
The essential skills for EAs and PAs program will provide you with the foundations to achieve the most from your role as an EA or PA. It helps you to develop your skills and professionalism for a rewarding and successful career.
Those who have recently benefited from this training include:
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Assistants
Key Participant Benefits:
- Increase work satisfaction by being proactive and assertive and getting more done
- Streamline work to achieve better outcomes both individually and in support of the manager through better prioritisation and diary management
- Increase understanding and rapport through communication and relationship building
- Reduce stress by recognising and dealing effectively with difficult situations
- Heighten your professional image through all of the above and some image adjustments
Key Business Benefits
- Presents a professional business image to customers both external and internal through greater diplomacy
- Boosts productivity through accurate, clear and well-constructed communication and time management
- Anticipates the manager’s needs and acts as both enabler or gate-keeper, as necessary through greater pro-activity and prioritisation
At Course Completion:
Participants will leave the course with a certificate of attendance and an individualised action plan to help support next steps on return to the workplace. More importantly you will have developed skills and knowledge to become:
- Happier and more satisfied in your work
- More proactive and organised
- A greater asset to your manager/s
- An assertive and positive relationship builder
- Less stressed
- More confident in difficult situations
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.