Job Application Skills
New Horizons Learning Centre Perth
Participants will be able to apply job application writing skills to get to the interview including how to:
- Explain the selection process generally used in the public sector
- Learn tried and tested, easy-to-apply methods and tips to address selection criteria more effectively
- Get the best out of their referees
- Write outstanding covering letters
- Construct a winning résumé to use as the basis for any job application in the public sector
- Skills self assessment
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.
New Horizons Perth is a training provider based in the Perth CBD. All trainers must have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, at least two years group training experience and industry experience.