New Horizons Learning Centre Perth
On completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the different types of minutes
- Demonstrate effective Minute preparation
- Explain the fundamentals of taking minutes
- Apply the minute taking process
- Clarify responsibilities as a convenor and as a minute taker
- Write a sensible and very useful agenda
- Save time in their meetings
- Take more succinct minutes
- Know what to put in and what to leave out of their minutes
- Get their minutes out quickly
- Describe the implications of the government information public access act (2009) for their minutes.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.
New Horizons Perth is a training provider based in the Perth CBD. All trainers must have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, at least two years group training experience and industry experience.