Participants will be able to use the advanced features of Outlook to manage emails, calendars, meetings, contact lists and track tasks.
Participants must have basic experience with Microsoft Windows.
At Course Completion
On completion a participant will be able to:
- Revise the essentials and shortcuts
- Setting up Favourite & Search Folders
- Adding/changing columns in e-mail boxes
- Colour-coding e-mails based on sender, content
- Create mail-merges for letters and e-mail
- Create, edit and format e-mail templates
- Set up data sharing (calendar, e-mail, etc)
- Manage meetings and book resources
- Create calendar filters to show only certain entries
- Use and manage tasks better
- Work with and group contacts into categories
- Import and export different types of Outlook data
- Integrate Outlook data and use system for better time management
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.