Participants will be able to use the fundamentals of Outlook to manage emails, calendars, meetings, contact lists and track tasks.
Participants must have basic experience with Microsoft Windows.
At Course Completion:
On completion a participant will be able to:
• Describe the Outlook screen and how it works
• Set up options and address books, ready for use
• Send, receive, reply and forward e-mail
• Use To, cc and bcc correctly in e-mails
• Send e-mail attachments using shortcuts
• View e-mail efficiently (in groups, highlighted, etc)
• Manage e-mail (move, copy, create subfolders, etc)
• Use ‘Rules Wizard’ to automatically manage e-mail
• Use the Calendar (appointments, formatting, etc)
• Manage meetings and invite others
• Create and assign tasks and notes
• Use the Journal and track information for contacts
• State options for backing up and archiving data
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.