Participants will be able to demonstrate the basic techniques and manipulate graphical images to prepare a professional publication or brochure for a work project.
Participants will have basic experience with the keyboard and computer file storage.
At Course Completion
On completion a participant will be able to:
- Describe the layout of the Photoshop screen
- Describe aspects of different graphic formats
- Enhance greyscale images and colour images
- Convert image types (colour to greyscale, etc)
- Convert file types (TIF to JPG, PCX to GIF, etc)
- Apply localised enhancement effects (dodge, burn, remove red eye etc)
- Use clean-up techniques (cloning, erase-to-last-saved)
- Add and work with text elements
- Work with different selection techniques
- Apply special effects to whole or parts of Images
- Montage and combine images
- Work with layers and masks
- Prepare images for commercial printing and exporting to the Internet
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.