Presentation Skills - 1 day
New Horizons Learning Centre Perth
On completion a participant will be able to:
- Describe the principles and techniques of professional presentations and confidently demonstrate effective and interesting impromptu and prepared presentations
- Develop a dynamic speaking delivery style
- Develop skills practice
- Manage nerves, create confidence and a resourceful state
- Handle questions and objections with confidence and flair
- Design a presentation: content; structure
- Use narrative to connect for a memorable message
- Explore current best practice in design of slides and use of PowerPoint
- Learn tools to effectively manage meetings with a range of stakeholders and interpersonal factors
- Go beyond PowerPoint to influence, engage and get their message across.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.
New Horizons Perth is a training provider based in the Perth CBD. All trainers must have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, at least two years group training experience and industry experience.