Presentation Skills - 2 days
New Horizons Learning Centre Perth
On completion a participant will be able to:
- Explain the principles and techniques of professional presentations and confidently demonstrate advanced presentation skills through effective and interesting impromptu and prepared presentations for a variety of audience types, sizes and themes.
- Demonstrate the principles and techniques of effective facilitation practices.
- Develop skills practice.
- Achieve an effective outcome using a range of facilitative processes.
- Manage contentious issues and complex situations with different audiences.
- Demonstrate sound facilitation skills through practice and role-plays.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.
New Horizons Perth is a training provider based in the Perth CBD. All trainers must have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, at least two years group training experience and industry experience.