Professional Telephone Skills
Strengthen and build telephone communication skills so that the opportunities arising from inquiries, service and sales calls are maximised.
This workshop is designed specifically for those who are on the front line, those who are the main interface between the organisation and their clients or public. Those who have recently benefited include: Switchboard Operators, Secretaries, Administration Assistants, 'Help Desk' Operators, Receptionists, Office Assistants & Sales Administrators.
Key Participant Benefits:
- Helps individuals gain self confidence to engage caller and determine their needs accurately
- Provides skills to take control of the development of the call through empathy and good listening skills
- Learn to anticipate problems, take ownership and resolve issues before they escalate
- Focuses on voice, clarity, tone and use of positive language to be more effective
Key Business Benefits:
- Often the first impression that a customer has of the organisation and therefore, it represents an important first point-of-contact
- Presents a better, more professional business image to customers both internal and external
- Boosts productivity by quicker facilitation of the customers’ needs
- Retains potentially unhappy customers by taking ownership of issues until resolved
At Course Completion:
After successfully completing this course, students will have learnt how to:
- Maximise sales and service opportunities
- Cope effectively with a busy switchboard and heavy call traffic
- Project a confident and professional image
- Deal with difficult calls skilfully and create positive results from complaints
- Offer exceptional service to all your callers
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.