Participants will be able to explain the concepts, terminology and demonstrate the functions to effectively establish, manage, track and report on projects and practise the applications in a work project.
Participants will have attended Project Introduction or have an intermediate working knowledge of Project.
At Course Completion:
On completion a participant as a minimum should be able to:
• State important project management principles.
• Describe the Project screen layout.
• Create a project file from ‘scratch’.
• Set working times and project defaults.
• Add, Demote and promote tasks.
• Link tasks and create relationships.
• View Gantt charts, Network diagrams and calendars.
• Apply constraints to fine-tune the schedule.
• Format text and Gantt bars. .
• View and format the project’s ‘Baseline’ and ‘Critical Path’.
• Assign resources (plant, people, materials, etc) to tasks.
• Adjust hours worked on tasks.
• View costings and budget reports.
• Create filters to customise views and tables for reporting.
• Track the project’s progress.
• View and print simple reports.
• Resolve problems in the project and reduce project lagging.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.