Project Introduction - 2 days
Participants will be able to explain the concepts, terminology and demonstrate the functions to effectively establish, manage, track and report on projects and practice the applications in a work project.
Participants will have attended Project Introduction or have an intermediate working knowledge of Project.
At Course Completion:
On completion a participant as a minimum should be able to:
- State important project management principles.
- Describe the Project screen layout.
- Create a project file from ‘scratch’.
- Set working times and project defaults.
- Add, Demote and promote tasks.
- Link tasks and create relationships.
- View Gantt charts, Network diagrams and calendars.
- Apply constraints to fine-tune the schedule.
- Format text and Gantt bars.
- View and format the project’s ‘Baseline’ and ‘Critical Path’.
- Assign resources (plant, people, materials, etc) to tasks.
- Adjust hours worked on tasks.
- View costings and budget reports.
- Create filters to customise views and tables for reporting.
- Track the project’s progress.
- View and print simple reports.
- Resolve problems in the project and reduce project lagging.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.