Project Planning and Control Using Oracle Primavera P6 - Ver 7 to 8.3 or Optional Client
This course is aimed at teaching students how to use Primavera Project Manager P6 Version 8.2, Professional Client and Optional Client version, and earlier versions up to an intermediate level.
This course is accredited with the Project Management Institute and participants can gain 21 Professional Development Units (PDUs) by completing this course.
New Horizons offers this training in partnership with Primaskills Pty Ltd.
- Programme Managers and Project Control staff evaluating the software against your organisational requirements.
- Project schedulers who wish to learn how to use the software to schedule and control projects.
- Database managers who wish to understand how to set up and administer a database.
- Experienced project personnel who wish to learn how to schedule and control a project.
At Course Completion:
This course aims to teach participants:
- Introduction to the user interface and how to plan projects without resources
- Filters layouts, printing, baselines
- Updating an un-resourced project
- Creating and assigning roles and resources
- Controlling projects with resources and costs
- Setting up and administering a database plus advanced features including import/export, Activity Codes, Custom Data Fields and Global Change.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.