Project Planning & Control Using Oracle Primavera P6 - Ver 7 to 8.4 Professional - 3 Days
This course is aimed at teaching students how to use Primavera Project Manager P6 Version 8.4, Professional Client and Optional Client version, and earlier versions up to an intermediate level. This course is accredited with the Project Management Institute and participants can gain 21 Professional Development Units (PDUs) by completing this course. New Horizons offers this training in partnership with Primaskills Pty Ltd.
- Program Managers and Project Control staff evaluating the software against your organisational requirements.
- Project schedulers who wish to learn how to use the software to schedule and control projects.
- Database managers who wish to understand how to set up and administer a database.
- Experienced project personnel who wish to learn how to schedule and control a project.
At Course Completion:
This course aims to teach participants:
- Introduction to the user interface and how to plan projects without resources
- Filters layouts, printing, baselines
- Updating an un-resourced project
- Creating a Project Plan
- Starting up and Navigation
- Creating a New Project
- Defining Calendars
- Creating a Primavera Project WBS
- Adding Activities and Organising under the WBS
- Formatting the Display
- Adding Relationships
- Activity Network View
- Group, Sort and Layouts
- Printing and Reports
- Scheduling Options and Setting a Baseline
- Updating an Unresourced Schedule
- User and Administration Preferences and Scheduling OPT
- Creating Roles and Resources
- Assigning Roles, Resources and Expenses
- Resource Optimisation
- Updating a Resourced Schedule
- Other Methods of Organising Project Data
- Global Change
- Managing the Enterprise Environment
- Multiple Project Scheduling
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.