Publisher 2010 - Level 1
In this course, students will create, format, edit, and distribute publications.
This course is intended for persons with a basic understanding of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Word who need to learn how to use Microsoft® Publisher 2010 to create, layout, and edit publications.
Before attending this course, students must have completed Windows 7 - Level 1
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Get familiar with the Publisher 2010 environment and start working on a publication
- Modify the layout and structure of a publication
- Format text in a publication
- Edit the contents in a publication
- Format graphics in a publication
- Prepare a publication for distribution
Getting Started with Publisher 2010
Modifying the Layout and Structure of a Publication
Formatting Text in a Publication
Editing Content in a Publication
Formatting Graphics in a Publication
Preparing a Publication for Distribution
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.