Reports and Proposals Writing
Writing succinctly, creating ‘cut through’ or persuading specific audiences are not skills learned in high school or university. Yet such skills in reporting can pay big dividends to organisations through time saving, clarity of message and the removal of frustration. Further, proposals are responsible for the future business growth or survival of most organisations, so these skills are crucial to writing proposals that win business or gain access to vital resources on internal projects.
This two-day course follows on from the writing processes taught in the ‘Dramatic Grammatics’ and ‘Write it Right’ programs. It focuses on taking writing to the next level. Combined with a calculated structure, lots of practice and examples, individuals gain the confidence and competence in writing high-quality reports and proposals.
This course is ideal for anyone who needs to write clearly, succinctly and/or persuasively, including:
- Account Representatives and Managers
- Business or Systems Analysts
- Technical Specialists
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Executive Assistants and PAs
- Financial Analysts
Key Participant Benefits
- Helps participants to adapt to audience needs through greater understanding of self and others
- Creates a professional individual image through sentence construction and paragraph structure
- Allows individuals to accomplish greater productivity in writing by following a structured process
- Fosters mastery by giving facilitated practice time on both reports and proposals
- Increases confidence by providing examples and templates
Key Business Benefits
- Presents a better business image to customers to retain existing business
- Boosts an individual’s productivity through time saving
- Saves the time of managers by not having to correct and re-write
- Saves the time of recipients, through easier readership and understanding
- Increases revenue potential through persuasive proposal writing
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.