Word Advanced - 1 day
Participants will be able to create complex documents, integrate data from other applications, develop templates, and work with the web to increase productivity and present documents professionally.
Participants will have attended Word Introduction and Intermediate or have an intermediate working knowledge of Word.
At Course Completion
On completion a participant will be able to:
- Use styles for formatting
- Use and create templates
- Create a table of contents and index of words
- Use bookmarks and cross references
- Create simple and complex macros
- Use tabs to create a hard-copy ‘fill-in’ form
- Create Auto-Filled Documents
- Perform mail merges
- Integrate Windows applications
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.