Word Advanced - 2 Days
Participants will be able to create complex documents, integrate data from other applications, develop templates, and work with the web to increase productivity and present documents professionally and practice the applications.
Participants will have attended Word Introduction and Intermediate or have an intermediate working knowledge of Word.
At Course Completion:
On completion a participant will be able to:
- Use styles for formatting
- Use and creating templates
- Create a table of contents and index of words
- Use bookmarks and cross references
- Create multiple columns in a document
- Create and apply styles in a document
- Create different headers and footers
- Insert, size, position and edit graphics
- Create and modify document templates
- Create and edit macros and assign macros to toolbars
- Add footnotes and endnotes to a document
- Integrate Windows applications
- Use tabs to create a hard-copy ‘fill-in’ form
- Create Auto-Filled Documents
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.