Participants will be able to build on basic knowledge and skills to use graphics, tables, templates, merge documents and improve the professional presentation.
Participants will have attended Word Introductory or have worked with Word on a regular basis.
At Course Completion
On completion a participant will be able to:
- Revise Word shortcuts, basics & the new interface
- Apply more advanced formatting to text
- Add headers and footers
- Add bullets, numbers
- Set up multi-level (‘outline’) numbering
- Apply borders and shading
- Create and format tables
- Use and edit AutoCorrect and AutoText
- Import and format graphics (clipart, digital images)
- Conduct search and replaces
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.