Participants will be able to use the basic Word functions to create and format documents.
Participants will have some basic understanding of Windows Operating System.
At Course Completion:
Specific outcomes can be selected from the 1 day outcomes below by the Customer
• Create, edit, open and save documents
• Change the appearance and layout of a document using formatting techniques
• Create headers, footers and set page numbering
• Preview and print documents
• Use Spell Checker, Thesaurus, Find/Replace and AutoCorrect
• Create and format tables
• Cut, Paste, Copy, Drag
• Use Undo and Redo
• Look at different views of the page
• Define basic word processing principles
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.