Writing in Plain English
New Horizons Learning Centre Perth
On completion a participant will be able to:
- Recognise the need to write in plain English to ensure members of the general public understand key messages
- Apply a planning process to their writing, including the identification of purpose and audience need
- Use accessible language and minimise jargon
- Use the active voice where appropriate
- Apply techniques for drafting and editing documents in plain English including the use of appropriate punctuation and grammar.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.
New Horizons Perth is a training provider based in the Perth CBD. All trainers must have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, at least two years group training experience and industry experience.