An Introduction to Document Control
An Introduction to Document Control is a professional development course and participants attending the full day will receive a 'Certificate of Attendance'.
Managing documentation is a critical function of successful organisations, yet this simple task is often overlooked... until things get really messy, and then... panic stations.
Don’t leave it till it’s too late; let neXadyne help you to learn how to manage your documentation efficiently, effectively, and in-line with industry best-practice.
We are excited about what we do, we love helping people understand Document Control, which is what our one day professional development course is all about – An Introduction to Document Control.
So, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you manage a business and need some basic knowledge on Document Control?
- Are you responsible for managing critical documents within your organisation?
- Are you looking for a new career and thinking about becoming a Document Controller?
- Or are you a Document Controller requiring a refresh of your knowledge and skills?
If you answered YES to any or all of the above then this one day course is ideally suited to you.
On the course you will be shown by an experienced Document Controller:
- How to set up a basic numbering system for your documents
- The difference between a Document and a Record
- The terminology of Document Control
- Disciplines, document types and status codes
- What a revision is
- How a version and a revision are two different things
- How to use revisions to show the history of changes
- How to maintain an audit trail:
Can you track your documentation from start to finish with multiple changes in-between?
- How to ensure you are working off the most current documentation at all times
Presentations and In-class activities.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.