An Introduction to Vendor Document Control
An Introduction to Vendor Document Control is a professional development course and participants attending the full day will receive a 'Certificate of Attendance'.
Managing Vendor documentation is the hardest (and often the most enjoyable) discipline of Document Control. But, if it is not carried out correctly, and in a timely manner, there can be cost and construction consequences.
So, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you manage work on projects or in a business that deals with supplier/vendor documents?
- Are you responsible for managing documents that are submitted to/from your Client?
- Or are you a Document Controller requiring some Vendor Document Control knowledge?
If you answered YES to any or all of the above then this one day course is ideally suited to you.
On the course you will be shown by an experienced Vendor Document Controller:
- The basic outline of industry best-practice Vendor Document Control processes.
- Vendor Document Control definitions and terminology.
- Vendor Numbering systems.
- Revising, superseding, and cancelling vendor documentation.
- Processing vendor documentation.
- Client and Vendor requirements.
Presentations and In-class activities.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.