Anger Management Course
This Anger Management is a popular training session in workplaces because of the amount of skills provided within it. If you wish to address this topic and offer real solutions to Handle Stress in the workplace then this session is for you. This Anger Management Training is great for those looking to take charge of their emotion or to help manage the effects of anger. Perfect for those in jobs who require additional help in managing other people's emotion or anger also.
This session will help teach employees how to:
- Recognise how anger affects your body, mind, and your behaviour
- Use the five-step Approach to break old patterns and replace them with a model for assertive anger
- Control their emotions when faced with other peoples' anger
- Identify ways to assist other people safely manage some of their repressed or expressed anger
- How stress may be a contributing factor and the way to identify
- Manage stress more effectively
- The standards within the workplace
- How to become more effective with the use of professional communication skills
- More modules available for staff coaching
- More details about the course outline
Anger Management Training Summary
Everyone experiences anger from time to time, it is quite natural to have this universal experience. Only some individuals, organisations or societies have the ability to manage anger productively. It is a skill which can be taught and there's research supporting the thought that those that have the ability to handle their anger are also normally more effective than people who don't.
Whether in personal or business life we are all faced with expressions of anger from ourselves or our colleagues. Recognising anger involves looking from the other perspective and thinking in a structured and orderly way. This training option will give you the tools and techniques for handling anger in your workplace, and implementing solutions for a serene and tranquil atmosphere in the workplace.
By facing individual employees about negative attitudes and workplace anger, you are able to increase your team's skill, and achievement in minimising destructive conflicts. Even in client service, the worker that may defuse the customer's anger is one who will be able to get respect, earnings and even a loyal client.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.