Business Writing for the Modern Workplace
Communication is an integral part of the business world and one skill of particular significance is the ability to compose letters clearly and concisely. Without the ability to write clearly and concisely, there's a higher possibility that the point of the message may be missed completely. This will lead to a waste of time and maybe even conflicts within the workplace due to misunderstandings due to poor communication.
This Business Writing that Works Session will have the ability to supply you and your team with the essential skills and knowledge needed to be able to write clearly, efficiently, and effectively. The session will also be customisable so as to be able to cater to the specific needs of your workers and your industry. The images, questions, and content will be altered to suit the demands of your training session.
This session will be beneficial to people who must write as component of their job. The experience, technical expertise, and knowledge of basic strategies about how best to write more clearly and efficiently that will be gained from this training session will be invaluable. You will learn how to get your thoughts down on paper in a clear, concise, complete, and correct manner so that your message will wind up being strong and persuasive.
This session will help you teach workers how to :
- Utilise the four C's of writing
- Ensure their writing meets basic grammatical criteria, including word agreement, sentence construction, proper spelling, and punctuation
- Differentiate between the active and passive voice
- Write business letters, reports, memos, and e-mails
- Have a better grasp of the basics of writing--that is, better love the grammar, spelling, punctuation and sentence structure needed for writing correctly
- Practice the ability to write concisely and clearly, so that the reader will grasp quickly the message of the written material
- Learn how to gather, format and present material properly and efficiently
- Develop a writing style in keeping with that utilised by seasoned writers.
Business Writing Training Summary
Writing is a process and the final output is the product. And because writing is a process, there are methods by which it can be improved. The aim of this training session is to focus on the details of the writing process and the ways in which it could be improved or refined. Practical information will also be given on how to make the writing process less difficult for those struggling with writing in their work.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.