Call Centre Agent Training
Call centers provide a completely distinctive workplace atmosphere. Becoming a professional Call Centre Agent can be the difference between more success and better results than the standard Call Centre Operator. This Training Session is designed for call center agents. Tricks, tips and training to help telephone call operators make a difference and increase their skills over the telephone. Enhance the level of personnel with this training and make professional and skilled call center agents.
How your team will benefit:
- Develop an understanding of the principles of body language and verbal abilities
- Learn aspects of verbal communication like tone, cadence, and pitch
- Demonstrate an understanding of questioning and listening skills
- Acquire comfort with delivering bad news and saying no
- Learn effective ways to negotiate
- Understand the importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages
- Use tools to ease communication
- Realise the value of personalising interactions and developing relationships
- Practice vocal techniques that improve speech and communication ability
- Personalise techniques for managing stress
Call Centre Training Summary
This Call Centre Training: Revenue and Client training session can help call center agents learn to get the most out of their telephone-based work, including knowing the best ways to listen and be heard. Each telephone interaction has components of sales and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail during this energising and practical training session.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.