Critical Thinking Training
If you are interested in improving your critical thinking skills and is looking for a training course to improve on this area, then this Critical Thinking Training course is the right fit for you!
Through this program, you'll be able benefit from a program that was designed to encourage team members and participants to make their own thinking style and learn the ideal methods of critical thinking.
This session can help teach participants how to:
- Define critical and non-critical thinking
- Describe their critical thinking style(s), including areas of strength and improvement
- Describe other thinking styles, including left/right brain thinking and whole-brain believing
- Work through the critical thinking process to Construct or analyze arguments
- Develop and evaluate explanations
- Improve key critical thinking skills, including active listening and questioning
- Use analytical thought systems and creative thinking Methods
- Prepare and present strong arguments
- More modules available for custom training and workplace teams
Critical Thinking Training Summary
In most professional areas, critical thinking plays a significant role. Through this training course, participants will have the ability to analyse, evaluate, elucidate and rebuild their manner of thinking.
Our program consists of lots of training tools which can help in motivating employees and develop their skill set. If you have certain preferences or specifications, feel free to get in touch with our team so that they can help you.
We have been in the industry since 2007 and have done several sessions in various parts of Australia and also have one of the biggest information databases which are associated with case studies, data about issues in the work place and true to life samples that are used in our training program. The trainers we have are skilled, well-trained experts which help make sure that the participants will greatly benefit from the program and easily apply what they learned on an everyday basis at work.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.