Customer Service Training
If you do not have the basic skills to satisfy clients or clients that support your business, it would be difficult for the business to grow and to add potential customers. There are teams who join workplaces without the customer service skills. Paramount Training and Development's Customer Support Basics Training session is an excellent starting point to teach your staff about the superb customer service. This training session will highlight topics such as body language, rapport building, creating positive clients, leadership for providing solutions and much more. If you are searching for a Customer Service Training session that is fantastic for your team, this one is designed only for you! We also have various materials that will suit any level of staff, and we can also add advanced skills within this training session to assist those participants having the foundation level of Customer Service.
This training option will help teach participants how to:
- Telephone techniques to stand out
- Communication with verbal, vocal and visual
- The customer service life cycle
- The Way to WOW your customers
- Body language tips to communicate better
- Complaint handling
- Disarm angry customers
- Exceed expectations
- Realise that service delivery is a single response value
- Understand how an individual's behaviour impacts the behaviour of others
- Develop more confidence and skill as a problem-solver
- Communicate more assertively and effectively
- Make customer service a team approach
- Additional modules available for team training
Customer Service Basics Training Summary
Customer Support is the newest marketing in today's industry. A company who has what the clients want and need won't have the ability to survive long in the market if they have a poor customer service. Thus, it's vital that one's business must invest in Paramount Training and Development's Customer Support Basics Training so as to keep employees aware of the vital techniques to consider when it comes to tackling different challenges in dealing with customers daily. The client is the life blood of somebody's business. This training session is designed to satisfy your clients and win them over your competitors to make loyal customers. Following this training session, your staff will feel empowered, highly motivated, and engaged to take on new and existing customers.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.