Emotional Intelligence Skills
More and more we hear about the Emotional Quotient, or EQ, being equally as important, if not more so, than the Intelligence Quotient, or IQ, when it comes to achieving great success in life and in the workplace. For those who are unfamiliar, the Emotional Quotient, also called emotional intelligence, is your ability to know about and handle emotions or relationships. Research indicates that people with a higher EQ tend to achieve more than people with lower EQ levels. These findings have, in plenty of ways, altered how many business owners hire and promote employees.
This Emotional Intelligence Session has been developed to increase awareness to the value of the Emotional Quotient and the role that it plays in managing emotions and relationships and how it has become such a crucial element in personal and professional achievement.
This session will help you teach participants:
- Know what emotional intelligence means
- Recognise how our emotional health and physical health are associated
- Learn techniques to understand, use, and appreciate the role of emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Know the various emotions and how to manage them
- Create a Personal Vision Statement
- Know the Difference between Optimism and Pessimism
- Validate Emotions in Others
Emotional Intelligence Training Summary
This session is invaluable to any organisation because it will improve the capacity of the participants to build a more meaningful relationship with others in addition to the ability to manage emotional responses. This is the overall effect of increasing the Emotional Intelligence of any person or team. Our highly-skilled and experienced trainers will be able to assist participants in improving in this area.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.