Retail Sales/Customer Service Training
Employer Training Options
This session can be custom designed to fit your employees and business. Pictures, questions and content will all be altered to suit training requirements and goals. Contact our staff for more details.
Target Audience and Purpose
This Retail Sales Training Session is to help retail sales people understand how to sell to retail customers. It was also show how rapport and communication can lead to bigger and better sales. We can add any other modules or remove modules to fit your retail revenue needs.
This session can help us teach your workers:
- How to use questions effectively
- How to use probing techniques properly
- How to build rapport by mirroring
- Body Language signals: How to read
- Objection handling techniques
- Closing Methods
- Behavioural Tools and techniques
- Value Added Sales
- Up selling & Cross selling
- Using enthusiasm
- Creating a YES customer
- Following successful sales strategies
- How to act with price shoppers
- Meeting Expectations
Sales people that understand retail sales psychology will build rapport quicker, get bigger sales and build relationships more efficiently. We discuss how retail sales can be a rewarding profession.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.