Safety in the Workplace Training
The importance of safety at work cannot be over stressed. Every year companies spend millions of dollars and thousands of hours are lost every year due to accidents in the workplace. This is the reason one of the most requested training sessions we have is Safety in the Workplace Training. The focus of this training is on employee safety within the workplace. During this training session, your employees will learn to comprehend their roles, duties, and responsibilities when it comes to safety within the workplace. This can help you present and maintain a safety culture in your organisation where safety will be valued as an essential part of your company.
How You Are Going to Benefit:
- Understand the difference between a safety program and a security culture
- Acquire some resources to help you understand the regulations in your area
- Be able to launch a security committee
- Understand How to Identify Hazards and Reduce Them
- Know the Hiring Measures that Can Improve Safety
- Understand what a security training program will involve
- Be able to identify groups particularly at risk for injury and know how to protect them
- Be Able to Help your Organisation Write, Implement, and Review a Security Program
- Be Better Able to Respond to Incidents and Near Misses
- Understand the Fundamentals of Accident Investigation and Documentation
Workplace Safety Training Summary
Workplace Safety Training has become very important to organisations recently because of the massive amount of money and time spent to remedy work related accidents. By setting up safety systems in the workplace, it'll be possible for you to dramatically reduce the number of accidents that happen in the workplace.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.