Sales Professional Training
Are you nearing your first day of work, both excited and fearful at the prospect of addressing other clients for the very first time? Are you a sales professional who simply attempts to become the absolute best on your craft? This training class is for you! We have designed this training module specifically to provide you with important skills and tips about how best to be a better sales professional both on fundamental and advanced levels, from the fundamentals and psychology of body language to the way to handle objections more effectively. If you are looking to supplement this Sales Professional Training class with other relevant skills, then we can customise your training session to match your more specific needs. We have provided training for major insurance companies, car dealerships and retail outlets, and now is the chance to learn from our team of experts. Contact us for further information!
This training session will help teach employees how to:
- Buying Signals- Increase your observation skills and read the signs customers are sending you
- Body Language- Learn how to utilize to market effectively and to improve rapport
- Negotiation Skill- Soft vs. Hard Negotiation is there a difference?The Sales Roles- What are they? We show you how to take on different roles within the sales process
- Selling as a Professional Activity- Sales Professionalism is required for the next level of Revenue
- Buyers and Their Motivation- Emotions, External Buying influences that can change the Procedure
- Active Prospecting and Qualifying Prospects to improve on the traffic to your business
- Sell Yourself- Confidence, Motivation, Comfort Zones will help personal achievement
- Satisfying Needs- Fulfilling the fundamental needs of customers and meeting their expectations
- Professional Sales Techniques- Skills for the professionals to advance their earnings to the next level
- Complaint Handling/Objections- Techniques and skills to cope and work with objections
- Leadership- Helping clients decide yet leading the sales process to assist your client feel comfortable
- Value Added Selling: How story telling can increase the value of the Service or Product
- Cross Selling and Up-selling to improve the Profit and Sales Potential
- Unique Selling Proposition (USP) The best way to uniquely disconnect yourself from the competition
Sales Professional Training Summary
Being a Sales Professional involves mastery in many areas from understanding how to behave and speak more effectively, drawing clients in and distinguishing oneself from several other people in your craft. This training course is designed to bring out the best possible sales professional in you and turn you into a formidable force in the free market. Even more, we have other training sessions which can address more of your team's needs. Contact our staff for more information.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.