Stress Management Training Course
At some stage in your life, you will encounter situations which will make you say, "I'm stressed" or "this is stressful". This is inevitable especially because we are living in a digital era wherein it allows us to have an easy access to email, telephones, and social websites. Because of this, we might see things we do not want to see, or hear some bad news regarding our environment. Hence, dealing with stress has become an essential issue that needs to be dealt with globally, especially in the corporate world.
Countless of your workers may be experiencing different stress levels in their daily life -- from meeting the deadlines, managing too much workload that they can manage, and dealing with various kinds of people. Knowing how to deal with stress and being able to handle it will help an employee become more effective in their own function. It will help a person to become motivated to complete a particular task or job and to raise productivity and performance level. Stress Management Training by Paramount Training and Development is known to provide different techniques in dealing with stressful situations. If you want to help your workers to react favourably through emotional and stressful circumstances, this session will be very beneficial to them.
How your Team will benefit:
- Understand that stress is a positive, inevitable part of everyone's life
- Recognise the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload
- Identify those situations in life that cause you the greatest stress
- Identify those activities which add to your anxiety
- Change the situations and activities that can be changed
- Deal better with situations and activities that can not be changed
- Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress
- Additional modules available for your custom team training
Stress Management Training Summary
Workforce nowadays is experiencing burn-out and anxiety because workers are struggling to deal with everyday demands. Some people are even fighting from the requirements of home, work and relationship simultaneously. While managing stress, a person who's not aware of anxiety management training may react negatively to situations, which can result to getting inefficient to his/her role. Anxiety Management Training by Paramount Training and Development discusses the causes of anxiety and provides general and specific stress management methods to every worker with different levels of stress.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.