Workplace Diversity Training Course
Diversity is a characteristic of society that has persisted for centuries. While it's not put to practice flawlessly throughout history, most prosperous civilisations often relied upon the increased workforce and innovation caused by people of varying cultures, races, religions and perspectives.
It is not surprising that the business world equally treasures diversity. After all, to exclude a certain group from your demographic would be to lose a direct avenue of profit. Consequently, teams that are able to work through diverse cultures are often the most prosperous ones. However, new challenges and differences often include integrating new cultures and perspectives.
This training course specifically addresses this specific problem to allow teams to be successful in the workplace. We also allow combining other training sessions if you want to concentrate on several other needs.
The following are just some of the topics discussed:
- Understand what diversity and its associated terms mean
- Be aware of how aware you are of diversity and where you can improve
- Understand How Changes on Earth have Affected You and Your View
- Be Able to Identify Your Stereotypes
- Understand what conditions are politically correct and which are not, and why
- Be familiar with the four cornerstones of diversity
- Know what the pitfalls are about diversity and understand how to avoid them
- Develop a Technique for Dealing with Inappropriate Behaviour
- Develop a Management Style to Boost Diversity
- Know what to do if you or one of your workers feels discriminated against
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.